Quarantine Update

I’m not sure if we’re going to have any more meetings between now and the end of June. The library, as I understand it, will be in the Stage 4 opening of the province, along with museums and other non-essential recreational venues. Stage 4 doesn’t have a predicted start date, but as Stage 2 is scheduled for May 19th but may be postponed, it’s hard to say when the library will open. We may have to look at a September opening.

The anthology will have to wait until September, too, I think. Just in time for Christmas? I still have a couple of stories to edit into the manuscript, so there’s still time to get your stories in.

Stay safe, everyone.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *